I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, May 18, 2007

A Day of Catch-Up

Last night was a great opportunity to catch up on things that had been loading up for awhile. I was able to reserve all of the hotels and the rental car for our Honeymoon. I was able to catch up on paying bills and doing filing. I was able to get some other work done for the wedding. I was even able to get some work done for the SPRC Committee.

With my second bedroom becoming the storage place for wedding gifts, it was taking up the space I use to work in there. So, I removed all of the gifts and put them in storage. That freed up the work area and I was able to do much more. I think I now almost completely caught up.

Other News
I would also point out that Christa played brilliantly in her softball game last night. She had three hits, a walk and three RBIs (read: she's better than me :) ). It was nice to sit back and watch a softball game, although I was asked to score the game which takes away from the viewing potential...so many things to pay attention to.

Christa and I will also be going to the Winnebago County Courthouse to get our marriage certificates today. Just another step that shows how deep I'm in...I don't think I can back out of this now ;).

NACURH is quickly approaching...June 1st! Things are beginning to get a bit more stressful, especially trying to juggle NACURH duties with wedding preparations.

0 comments: