I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Closure

In a few minutes, I will heading over to our A/RHD staff meeting. In addition to our regular meeting, we will be doing a closure activity. We do these every year, so I'm ready for it. I'm not the hugest fan, but I understand why we do it. You want to bring some kind of, um...closure to the year. I suppose that's healthy.

This morning's closure activity will be more difficult to get into for me. Next weekend we have the NACURH conference (moderately stressful) and two weeks after that I have a wedding (majorly stressful). When combined, I am more stressed now than at any point in the year.

But, come June 18...all will be well. I will be a married man on my way to Vegas with the woman I love. Woot!

0 comments: