I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Pick Up the Pieces

While a great funk song, it also sums up the coming week. I have let me room degrade to shambles because I haven't been around it much and when I have, I have had no desire to clean my room. That needs to change soon...it was pretty gross.

Christa and I are going to be doing lots of wedding stuff today. We meet with the pastor and organist this week. We finalize our reception plan this week. We are wedding band shopping this Saturday. I will be making some purchases for gift bags this week.

NACURH hits crunch time this week as we need to finalize the materials for the binder this week. That should be interesting.

And...we close the building. Good times.

0 comments: