I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Update

I traveled home to Mequon to pick up Gizmo from from where he was being boarded. Christa and I were unable to pick up our wedding bands (not ready yet), but we were able to hang out at Mayfair Mall for a little while. In the afternoon and evening, I completed the storyline for Call of Duty. Now, I just need to gather up the courage to get my butt kicked in on-line play.

On Sunday I went to Veteran's-themed worship service at church in the morning. It was very good. In the afternoon, I worked on wedding and church stuff interspersed with games of Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and King Kong. I am a much bigger fan of the Marvel game. It has occupied much of my time recently. I ended up getting something like 400 achievement points this weekend.

0 comments: