I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Phone


As part of the "Renew Every Two" program with Verizon Wireless, I was eligible for a new phone. So, Christa and I went to the store in Appleton to get a new phone.

In speaking with the sales person in the store, he said that this phone had most of the features my previous phone had because I did not need a lot of bells and whistles.

The key thing is that any phone that I get would: (1) actually keep a charge and (2) would be able to charge up without requiring a strange ritual of futzing with the cord.

So far I like it!

1 comments:

Jason said...

Yeah, that's a nice phone. I've been a fan of the LG's for a while. Michelle's got the same one, she like that the speakerphone is loud. The music player is ass, but the expandable memory is nice if you ever wanna take a video or a bunch of pictures.