I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Victory!

It only took 19 games and my second season of playing softball to finally be on a team that wins a game! It came down to the 7th inning, but we managed to put one run over the plate in the bottom of the seventh to win the game 13-12. We had some timely hitting in the sixth inning which really gave us the opportunity to win the game. It was nice to make individual contributions in a game that helped the team win.

Games

At Bat

Runs

Hits

2B

3B

BB

RBI

AVG

OBP

2

6

1

4

0

0

1

0

.666

.714


It was really windy last night, so that added an extra dimension to everything. The wind was blowing to the outfield, so catching fly balls was fun. I only had one ball hit to me and I caught it. I also felt for the pitcher because the wind would carry a lot of his pitches.

Either way, we won!

0 comments: