I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Getting To Old For This?

On my continuing odyssey to find games for the XBox 360 that fit me, I have been successful with only a few. Sadly, the game that I have enjoyed the most is Uno. Uno? Are you kidding me? A $300 machine and a $50 subscription to XBox Live to play Uno?!?!

I am starting to think that video games have gotten too complex for me. I grew up in the ear of Nintendo and Super Nintendo. The games were (relatively) simple and straightforward. Now, games are really complex. I am still catching up to the concept of the first person shooter game. I can only imagine what that will be like when I try playing with people from around the world.

Even RPGs are pretty intense. Oblivion, while really good, seems to be too complex for me to figure out. I will continue to search for games. When Call of Duty 3 is available for rental, I am going to check that out. There has to be more than Uno :).

0 comments: