I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, June 02, 2006

NACURH Update 1

May 31, 2006 – I have yet to hear about the results of our Breese softball team. I did not play so my stats will remain stable for another week. I talked to Christa earlier this morning and she said that the senior/central staff members won the game against the CAs and PAs in the first annual Residence Life Softball game. I honestly thought we were going to lose and lose badly. So that was a pleasant surprise. I wish I could have played in the game.

I am really happy with the progress that the NACURH 2007 bid team has been making. They sounded really good yesterday and I was excited to see them finally get to practice on the stage. I think this group has some real potential. What will be difficult is that we present on Thursday morning and then we play the waiting game. We will find out the results on Saturday night at the banquet.

0 comments: