I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Randomness...

For my small but loyal following, I apoligize for not posting for a few days. Things have been a little crazy for me. I won't get into details, but I might as some of the craziness gets settled. I assure you that I am back into my usual routine and the posts should be more regular.

This past Thursday and Friday I was in Milwaukee to stand in my friend Nick Sayner's wedding. It was really nice to see him again and to connect with friends who I have not seen in a really long time. It was nice to see Nick and Shawnta so happy...I hope they are enjoying their cruise (they left Sunday).

Tonight is our softball game. Hopefully Christa will be able to make it on time. She will be towing the line for our Vacation Bible School group while I leave to be on time for a game that probably won't start until 8:00 pm. She has been there for all my games...it would cost our team 25% of our cheering section ;).

0 comments: