I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Softball Game #3 Statistics and Commentary

I moved around a little bit in Tuesday's game. I started at first base and was then moved to right field because it was discovered that I could actually throw the ball. I also was struggling with a left hander hitting some real zingers at me. Here's the batting breakdown...

Batting:


_______AB___R___H___RBI___BB___SO___LOB___OBP____AVG
Droste___4____2___2____1_____1____0____2_____.600____.500

Sadly, this game ended in three innings. A 20 run mercy rule was invoked as we were down 22-2. The one week we were actually competitive I was not there. I come back and we get slaughtered. Argh.

0 comments: