I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tales Told by An Idiot...Signifying Nothing

I was trying to find a goof name for blog entries that are simply just filled with random thoughts and ideas:

I have received a lot of positive comments on how I handled our church controversy at our council meeting. It makes you wonder what the problem is, or at least it makes you wonder how many people have a problem.

I couldn't make it to the softball game on Tuesday, hence no stats. I wonder if we one...I obviously want us to win, but there is that part of me that says, "You need me." ;)

Ryan Bronkema leaves tomorrow, we are having a lunch to wish him luck on further ventures. It is good to know he will only be a few hours away but he will be sorely missed. I can't believe Jacque hired Ryan, Peter and I in the same year. What was she thinking?

0 comments: