I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Softball Game #5 Statistics and Commentary

Tonight's game found me in the "rover" position, otherwise known at the fourth outfielder who plays shallow left field. I have three good catches and assume that this will be my permanent position for the season. For the game I went 1-3 and had to RBIs. The batting statistics continue to look good for the season:

_______AB___R___H___RBI___BB___SO___LOB___OBP____AVG
Droste___11___2___5____5_____2____0____5_____.538____.454

Yesterday's game was disheartening because we were actually winning for the first three innings of the game. We were hitting well and our defense was superb. Ultimately, our pitching was not as consistent as before and that meant walks. We also got sloppy in catching fly balls which then led to lots of runs scored. We gave up 15 runs in one inning and that pretty much sealed out fate. We have one player on our team that has a really crappy attitude and it sucks because I think the rest of the team has a pretty high morale despite our fate in many games.

0 comments: