I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Monday Softball Report

Strikeforce United fell to the Oblio's team 12-5 yesterday in our softball game. For some reason, we could not get the bats going. A lot of balls were being hit right to the fielders, which you can't always help. We were also swinging at pitches that could have been balls. We need to learn to be more patient at the plate. Again, you can tell that people go up to the plate looking to hit a home run. That's why we have so many pop outs and foul outs. Just make a solid connection!

Fielding was a mixed bag. I got a lot more work than I usually do during a game. I had one good catch but had a few where I might have been able to make the catch but wasn't able to get there in time. For me personally, I had one really good hit and managed to score a run. It didn't matter in the long run as we did not do very well. Wednesday usually equals a loss, so let's hope Christa's team can get over last week's loss and chalk up a "W".

0 comments: