I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Post #600: Alive & Kickin'

I am glad that the blog continues to survive since its inception in 2005. I thought with the 600th post I might spruce things up a little bit. I don't want to change things around too much, but change is good.

Other News:
  • I played in my third softball game of the week, this time on Christa's co-ed team. The game went 10 innings and I batted in the winning run. The mosquitoes were brutal and it was a 9:30 PM start...late night.
  • The Bucks picked up Richard Jefferson in a trade with New Jersey. He gave up Bobby Simmons and Yi. I say we got the best part of that trade. A change for Milwaukee.

0 comments: