I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Random Thoughts From the Weekend:
  • I checked the UPS tracking site on Amazon.com and all of my textbooks are waiting for me at the GCC Front Desk. That's 23 books. I already starting the reading the first of book of around 15 that I need to read over the next five weeks!
  • I did golf at Settler's Mill this weekend. Not my finest hour.
  • I have been getting in some serious Oblivion time this weekend. I am already up to level 19.
  • I need to get cracking on the July 11-12 gaming session. My goal is to do a little bit each night so that I'm not under the gun when it gets to be a few days before. Based on who has expressed interest, we could have 8-9 people playing. It won't take all that much material to take up that many hours.
  • I am trying to cut down on soda and candy...again. Also, I am trying to stay consistent with the running. So far, so good.

0 comments: