I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Neenah Softball Update

Well, I can say without question that yesterday was the best and most enjoyable game of softball I have played in the three summers I have played softball. Some of it had to do with my own performance, but it also had to do with the team. On a personal note:
  • I went 2-2 and also drew a walk. I also scored two runs.
  • I played in the outfield with people who wanted to play hard, but were also willing to have some fun.
  • I made a nice catch and did not feel nervous out there. I made all good plays!
From a team perspective:
  • We changed our pitcher and we got quite competitive in the later innings. In fact, after we changed pitchers we actually outscored our opponents!
  • Everyone was having fun on the field. Even though we lost, it seemed like we enjoyed the game.

0 comments: