I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Weekend Review

Some internet updates that were taking place in Webster Hall made it difficult for me to update the blog as we did not have internet access. Access is back for now, so let's get to it:
  • Christa and I played through the Hall of Fame concert in the Band World Tour mode for Rock Band and both earned 100 achievement points for the effort. We played both guitar parts on hard and got five stars on all the songs except for one.
  • I got back into playing Oblivion again. This isn't good. I can hear that giant sucking sound which is my free time going away.
  • Our apartment is in pretty rough shape right now. They are re-tiling our front entrance room so we have extra crud spread around our apartment. They took out of washer and dryer to do this, so we have a nice pile laundry waiting to be done. Our air conditioners aren't working either, so hopefully we'll get those fixed.
  • We were in Oconomowoc on Saturday when the weather got absolutely crazy in the state of Wisconsin. We managed to get some hail coming down while we were at a graduation party. We drove back up to Oshkosh at night where we drove into some more pretty bad storms. From what I've read, the damage and flooding is pretty bad all over.

0 comments: