I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, June 20, 2008

A Weekend to Relax

I have really appreciated the summer program thus far, and really enjoyed the experience of working with the staff to get the building open. In the flip side, I really didn't have any weekend last weekend because I was so busy getting things ready for opening. Now that we are back into sweet routine, I have a weekend again. No big plans for the weekend, but that's probably for the best. What's up tap?:
  • Get my reading lists and work lists ready for License to Preach School. I should have most of my books by this Monday. Based on what I have ahead of me, I need to get started right away.
  • Play more Oblivion...of course.
  • Catch 18 holes at Settler's Mill...after all, Christa is working ;).
  • Clean the apartment; it is suffering from two weeks of not really being cleaned.

0 comments: