I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Think I'll Come Back

My first journey into the world of Group Exercise at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center was not all bad. Sports Conditioning lasted about an hour and had me doing a bunch of drills working areas that would not otherwise be worked while running. By the end, I was exhausted!

My instructor was surprised to see a guy at the session. There were only two of us there; the other person there was another RHD :). Maybe we can motivate more people to go.

There are two other classes I will be going to over the next few days. Hopefully, they will be a good complement to my running routine. If anything, for every 10 sessions you go to you get a free smoothie!!

Other News:
http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html - This has to be the most disgusting thing I have read in awhile. Do they think people will actually take them seriously? Or, do they do this for the sake of being bizarre and different?

0 comments: