I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Tonight's Game

I am curious to see how the Packers do in tonight's game against the Vikings. If the pre-season is any indication, they may be off to a slow start. I think the defense is pretty solid, the running game should be OK. A lot of the Packer's future rests in the hands of a QB who has not started a single game in his career. He is backed up by two rookies. Wow...

If Rodgers can have a halfway decent game (and season), the Packers could do great things. If he struggles, the team struggles. The defense can only do so much. It's so hard to predict the game, but I just don't see the Packers coming out on top in this one. But, I hope they do!

In fantasy football news, Tom Brady was my team savior last year and is likely out for the season this year with a knee injury. This could spell major trouble for my team this year. Two of my keepers from last year did not play! Argh.

0 comments: