I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Playoff Baseball

I have said before that I don't follow the Brewers all that much, but I have kept tabs on the team and recently have been checking the score and catching games when I can. Lat night, Christa checked in on the game while playing Rock Band 2.

It is scary how close the Brewers are to actually making it into the playoffs. With a win this afternoon and a Mets loss, they are in. They are one game up on the Mets in the wild card race.

If they do make the playoffs, they wouldn't play the Cubs in the first round (thanks, Jason). So, it could be interesting. I won't get ahead of myself. But it would be nice to see a Milwaukee team in the playoffs again in my lifetime. The Bucks get to the Eastern finals in 2000. I am wondering when something like that will happen again.

0 comments: