I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Now, A Day to Catch Up

Yesterday was a fun day, today was a day of chores. Don't get me wrong, I will be watching the various football games today. I already saw Favre play quite well in his Jets debut. I also saw the Brewers get destroyed by the Padres.

Today has been an opportunity:
  1. Do the laundry
  2. Clean the apartment...which was never cleaned in the month of August. It was a mess!
  3. Catch up on some stuff related to gaming.
  4. Catch up on spiritual discipline stuff.
  5. Pay bills and other paperwork items.
It's not all done yet, but hopefully it will be. It will make it much more pleasant to start the week.

0 comments: