I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Tropic Thunder

So, I realize my Facebook status said that I had a lot of work to get done on Thursday night. I do have a sermon to finish for the church service I am presiding over at Waukau UMC. I am also doing another AD&D adventure this Saturday. I got some of that work done. But, I had an idea.
Christa and I have been trying to find a time to see Tropic Thunder. See decided tonight would be a good time to do it. The work will get done...eventually.

Popcorn and soda cost $13.00. $13.00!!! Yeesh...I like Regal Cinemas, but that is a little out of control when that almost equals the cost of the movie we are going to see. I did throughly enjoy the movie. Outside of the actors in the previews, there are some great roles played by mainline actors that were also priceless. Some of the humor is crude and minorly offensive, but still somehow funny.

If you have yet to see it, do so.

0 comments: