I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pirates in Our Pants

Not sure what that's about?

That's the name of the band that Christa and I play in for Rock Band. We kind of like Rock Band...a lot...and through the "World Tour" mode, Pirates in Our Pants has gained over 38 million fans. On XBox Live, that puts us around 3,600th on the overall rankings. I'm not completely sure what that means. One thing I can tell you for sure is that we play a whole lot of Rock Band :).

Christa and I are excited to pick up Rock Band 2. We're not sure when we are going to make that purchase, but we look forward to trying out that World Tour Mode as well. :)

0 comments: