I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Fantasy Nightmare

I have participated off and on in fantasy football leagues, all of which are based on internet drafts. For the second year, I have participated in a league where we have a live draft. Last year, I finished in second place during the regular season and did decent in the playoffs. Things were looking up for the second year. We were able to keep three players from our team. I kept Tom Brady, Reggie Wayne and Willis McGahee.

Needless to say, the season has not gone well do far:
  1. Tom Brady hurt his knee and is out for the season. Brady accounted for the majority of the wins I got last year. He had 50 TD passes.
  2. DeSean Jackson decided to showboat early and ended fumbling the ball on the 2-yard before he actually scored a TD.
  3. Willis McGahee has not played in the first two games.
I am 0-2 and I don't see things getting all that much better.

1 comments:

Hal and Anna said...

Jim, my fantasy season is off to a poor start. My three QBs were Matt Cassell, Vince Young, and Swabby of the Texans, and I traded for Farve after dumping Young. *sigh* Needless to say, I am 0-2 as well.