I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Weekend...Yay!

I can't tell you how excited I am that the NFL season kicks off tonight. In fact, as I write this the Giants are beating the Redskins 13-0. Usually games not involving the Packers didn't matter all that much to me. Thanks to Fantasy Football, many games become important. I have the Giants defense...so far, so good!

On Sunday, there will be three games to watch on TV and two games on Monday, one of which is the Packer game. Here's to hoping that the Packers can beat the Vikings. Should they lose, I can always try for a fantasy football victory.

In addition to lots of football, the AD&D group gathers again to continue adventuring. I am excited for this as well. It should be a great weekend!

1 comments:

Hal and Anna said...

Skol Vikings!