I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A New Venue

This morning, I led the worship service at Waukau United Methodist Church. It was the first time I led worship there. It went very well! The group was very welcoming and Christa and I enjoyed our time there. A few quick thoughts:
  1. I got to do a children's message on the fly. That was interesting. We talked about pizza toppings, it worked.
  2. Although I developed a manuscript for the sermon, I often deviated from the script and it went very well. I need to learn to use an outline more.
  3. I inspired a few people to learn more about John Wesley. Dr. Colyer would be so proud! :)

0 comments: