I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Busy Weekend

Similar to last weekend, Christa and I will be out and about this weekend as well.

Friday - Christa and I are attending a reception for a new scholarship being step up for CAs and PAs on campus. It is being named after Kelly Warnecke who was a staff member for Residence Life when I was just beginning my leadership journey at UWO. It will be nice to reminisce with some folks from that era. I also imagine it will be an emotional event.

Saturday - Christa and I will be attending another wedding, this one again in the Milwaukee area. We will again need to drive back that night from the reception which will be another late night. At least time I will not be sick.

Sunday - I will taking part in a charity kickball event. Then, I will hopefully watch a Packer victory...in Reeve Underground.

There should be time to relax. I am looking forward to a break from what has been a pretty crazy two weeks of work.

0 comments: