I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Heartland Conference

This weekend I will be in Kirksville, MO for the Heartland Conference. We're leaving at 7:00 AM on Friday morning and won't be back until Sunday last afternoon/evening. Not since the days of my WURHA advising have I had the chance to go to a student conference. It will be cool to be back in that environment.

I will be delegation advisor for nine CAs & PAs on our campus who are going. We are presenting four programs as a delegation. I'd hesitate to call this a vacation, but it will be nice to get away for a little while.

Interesting side note: We are taking a vehicle from Enterprise down. The vehicle is not allowed to enter the state of Iowa. Bizarre.

0 comments: