I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend on the Road

It would figure that the weekend that I need to do the most traveling this semester is the one that I am also sick. I'm not sure what happened, but I have the symptoms of a cold and they don't seem to be going away. Bleh.

On Saturday Christa and I will be traveling to Cedarburg for a wedding. We will leave at noon and won't get until late at night. On Sunday I will be traveling to Sturgeon Bay for a leadership retreat. I have to ready to travel at 7:15 AM and won't go back until 6 PM.

Somewhere in there I hope to enjoy some of the weekend...I realize the events will be fun, but some time to myself (and time to hang out with Christa) would be appreciated.

0 comments: