I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, October 27, 2008

To Missouri and Back

I arrived back in Oshkosh on Sunday afternoon after driving to and from Kirksville, MO with an RA Conference in the middle. It made for a long weekend, but an enjoyable one as well.

The UW Oshkosh delegation did quite well. They presented two programs and one of them won a top five program award. Two pairs of UWO students participated in the case study competition and one group won. They represented their school well.

I presented two programs and "advised" the delegation, but they really didn't need an advisor. I also logged over 1,000 driving a 15-passenger. Needless to say, I aam relaxing tonight because I want to squeeze in a little weekend ;).

0 comments: