I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

One Year!

This week signifies that I have been matched up with my little brother Isaac for one year. This is my second match through Big Brother Big Sisters and I have appreciated the time that he and I get to hang out.

Lately, we have gotten into a rut of playing Rock Band and playing pool which still remains fun. Next week, we will be watching Iron Man. I am pretty excited about that! Once the renovation are done at the YMCA we can get back to playing basketball. He'd probably like that...he kicks my butt regularly :). His basketball season will also be beginning soon. Go South Park!

I feel as though we have really started making a connection in the last few months and have started to talk about things other than sports and video games.

I appreciate that he and I share many of the same interests and I look forward to being able to hang out with him until June of 2009. We'll see if geography makes hanging out no longer possible.

0 comments: