I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Shake-Up

Monday was going rather well...I had a great running session in the morning. I was sore afterward, but felt like my interval training put me in a position where I had nothing left to give. With a shortened meeting, I managed to get more of my task list done and even had time to take Christa our to eat at China King. Suh-weet!

Oh but the E-mails piled in. Issues I thought were resolved reappeared. Work I did not anticipate came out of nowhere. What was once a great day now took a nasty turn for the worse. I realize that it is part of the job. In fact, it's the party of many problems. Even more, our lives are built around problems...and solving them.

I say this not for sympathy; I say this because it's my blog and I can say what I want! ;) This is one of those days where you don't really get all that much validation that your doing your job well, or at least doing your job. You get so caught up in stuff, a lot of negative stuff, that it feels as though you aren't doing what you need to do.

Oh well, I suppose that is what comes with Monday. Back to work!

0 comments: