I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Not a Good Start

The Brewers are 0-2 going into their game at Miller Park tomorrow. I would feel better about game 3 if Sabathia had pitched a strong game. I'm not sure what we have to throw at the Phillies that will extend the series. I am envious of those of you that have tickets for the game tomorrow. Go Crew!

I see that Bucks single game tickets go on sale tomorrow. With the move to pick up Jason Richardson, I thought the Bucks might be going places. Then I read this article. Now I am not quite as excited. In fact, I am bracing myself for another season of defense-less Bucks basketball. *sigh*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, Jim-- Bucks are going nowhere special this year. I think it's funny how they're trying to sell tickets by saying, "Well, we're probably not gonna be good. See! No lying about playoff chances! WE BAAAD! C'mon out!"

Meanwhile, read about the Packers #1 pick from last year in the paper today. What do you think of this: Justin Harrell = Jamal Reynolds ????