I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Wrap-Up

A few reflections of the weekend:
  • The apartment looks and smells clean. It is nice to be able to walk around without obstructions. As busy as we both were, the apartment was getting pretty bad.
  • The Homecoming parade seemed to lack life this year...there also seemed to be a lot less entries. I also saw that UW Whitewater beat us 44-3. I am surprised we picked last year;s national champs as our Homecoming game.
  • Kickball today was a blast! I am glad that I had the opportunity to participate. I only hope that we will continue to get together and do that when the weather allows.
  • The Packers won...and in convincing fashion. The offense (especially Grant and the running game) looked solid. Defensive coverage was really good. The team overall looked strong. It's a great way to go into the bye week. They have a game against the undefeated Titans when they come back from two weeks off.

0 comments: