I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Gaming Update

Our 1st Edition gaming group has been able to meet for three sessions this fall and also met over the summer. Sadly, I have been busy with other tasks and have not kept the blog updated. You may have noticed that I have submitted a lot of posts yesterday. I have caught up on what has happened over all the sessions and am trying to get caught up on other paperwork I have let go because of my work on ministry documents and because of hall opening tasks.

Feel free to check them out, or don't if it's not your thing.

Other News:
  • I had the chance to meet with my candidacy mentor this week! It was nice to touch base...it had been 4-5 months.
  • I am finally getting back into the Disciple bible class that I have started in last spring. With the craziness of opening behind me, things are getting back to normal...or close to normal ;).

0 comments: