I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, October 31, 2008

* sigh * Friday...

This has been a crazy week. Many crisis situations and have come up and I have more than my fair share of conduct meetings this week. You through in some Preview Days work and I am ready to call it a weekend. I'm on duty this weekend, which will actually be good! It might force to relax and stop doing everything on the planet ;).

Some stuff on the to-do list:
  1. Play AD&D tomorrow. Yay!
  2. Watch the Packers in my apartment...on Fox! Glad that's all resolved.
  3. Sleep in on Saturday. Well, sleep in for me. That's probably until about 9. ;)
  4. Play some video games! I'd like to try out Forced Unleashed.
OK kids. Be good this weekend. Let me have a quiet weekend.

0 comments: