I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

30th Birthday Party


I am having a birthday party next Friday, November 3, 2006 from 8:00 PM to midnight. Anyone who will be in the area (and who I actually know) is welcome to join the festivities. I hopeful that it will be a good time for everyone.

There will be food, raffle prizes and lots of video games. It will be an interesting mix of folk, just remember that the doors to Breese lock at 9:00 PM. You will need to be let in to the building after that time. Also, this is an alcohol-free event.

I have provided the Facebook link in this message for more information. If you don't have access to facebook, just leave me a message I can get you details.

0 comments: