I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Explorations Conference

The ministry exploration conference I am going to in November is coming up quickly. Over the last few weeks, I have definitely been more open about going to this conference. I have let many folks in the congregation know about this venture as well as many co-workers as well. I have been excited about the support that everyone is offering. I am looking forward to going because I think it will answer many questions for me.

I am concerned about how long seminary will take and I am curious to know what components I might be able to complete while I am still here at UWO. It also causes me for the first time to think about what I might be doing beyond the RHD position. For the last few years I have been able to be settled and not need to worry about it.

Daily Shout-Out: Goes to the Breese Hall Lip Sync Team. The pictures that I saw indicate that things went well and that you had fun. There was also a whole of you...that is pretty sweet!

Other News:
  • Sadly, Guitar Hero has been on the bench for the last few days. Tonight I should be able to blow the dust off and have a little fun.
  • Regardless of whether or nt it was measurable, it has snowed and that means it will be snowing more. Winter is coming! Yay!!
Days Until the Wedding: 220

0 comments: