I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Beard

I have spread the word that I have a tradition when it comes to growing a beard in these pending winter months. Over the last few years, I have determined that I will start growing a beard after the first measurable snow fall of the year. I will shave the beard on Good Friday. The only exception this year is the beard will need to be shaved for the engagement pictures which will probably be taken late November/early December.

I have received a few messages from folks that the snow last night fit the criteria. Sorry folks, based on my observations last night and this morning I don't count last night's flurries measurable. However, it look like today and tomorrow we may get some more serious snow, and I don't shave often anyway so it's like I already started ;).

0 comments: