I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Randomness

No major news today, so, I thought I would provide you with some random updates:
  • Homecoming is in full swing. So far, so good. I think the hall has done well in events so far. I think tensions are running a little high, but that is normal during Homecoming Week. I am thankful that we will have a good showing...if we win, we win. But, I am not worried about that.
  • Even after being a Residence Hall Director for four years, college students continue to amaze me with the things they do. I have had some very bizarre stories shared to me this week.
  • I was saddened to see a Fair Wisconsin poster modified to read, "UW Students Vote Yes on the Amendment". In a way, I appreciate their ingenutiy but it saddens me that people do feel this way about the amendment.
  • I have done some tinkering with the blog, especially in terms of color and a few formatting things.
Days Until The Wedding: 221

0 comments: