I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Dentist


Whenever I drive up to Appleton, I always for the dentist that says his office is the alternative for people who hate going to the dentist.
  • Why do people hate going to the dentist?
  • What is this guy doing what makes going to the dentist so much better?
I do get nervous to go the dentist because I know I don't take care of my teeth like a should and I consume more sugar than I should. So, cavities are eventually going to catch up with me. I get nervous to wait and find out if I have any cavitities or abnormalities with my teeth. The last few times haven't gone so well. In fact, today I go to the dentist to get a filling replaced and to add another one to the array in my mouth. I think I am up to six.

I don't really find any discomfort in the poking and prodding that they do, I think it is more the sinking feeling when they find something bad in my teeth.

As for the alternative dentistry, I have heard that some folks do sedation dentistry where they knock you out during stuff. That doesn't sound too bad, but it would wierd me out that I would have no idea what they are doing to my teeth. My dentist allows me to listen to my IPod while he's doing work...I think that will do. Oh well, either way I get to go to the dentist in a few minutes. At least I know what's coming this time.

Daily Shout-Out: This goes to Peter for writing some very kind words about me in his blog: http://kickbuttproductions.blogspot.com/.

Other News:
  • We are in the process of finalizing our band for the wedding. They are sending a contract through the mail that Christa and I are going to look through. They are going to rock!
  • I am in the proces of writing/preparing my game for OshCon. Yeah...I slightly underestimated what I would need to do before Saturday. It is going to be a busy next few days.
Days Until the Wedding: 228

0 comments: