I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kid in a Candy Store

So, last night I went to the library to see if I could find Christa while she was studying for her Chemistry exam coming this Thursday. I wussed out before I made it to her usual study area, but on the way out I noticed the large collection of CDs that Polk Library has available. For most of you it will be a letdown because they are almost entirely classical CDs with a few jazz CDs thrown in there as well. I can't tell you how excited I was, what a way to bolster my music collection, especially in the area of classical music.

Ah yes, but now the dilemma. These CDs would make a wonderful addition to my ever growing collection of music my my I-Tunes. However, all of the music I have on there (with a few exceptions) I have purchased myself. I face an interesting ethical dilemma of whether or not I want to start ripping these CDs onto my I-Tunes. I realize it will only be for my own use, but we'll have to think about it.

Anna tells me they also have a large selection of CDs at the library. Ahh!

0 comments: