I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, October 27, 2006

This Week...

It's the week that doesn't end...it just goes on and on my friend...

This week has been pretty rough. In addition to the normal crazines that makes an RHD's week, I took on the following extra responsibilities this week:
  • Fall Preview Day Mini-Fair (Thursday and Friday)
  • Fall Preview Day Student Affairs Sessions (Thursday and Friday)
  • Career Services Mock Interviews (Thursday)
  • Art Training Sessions at Bringing Leaders (BLT) Together Retreat (Friday Evening)
Needless to say, it has been a crazy week getting through all of this. Christa hasn't exactly had the greatest week either and neither or us has really slept all that well. She had a lot work due for classes this week.

I think we will both simply be happy when this week is in the books. Then we can plan for my 30th Birthday Party! Woot.

0 comments: