I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mid-Week Updates

A few thoughts at the middle of the week:
  • I finished the solo tour mode on drum on the medium level for Rock Band. It is amazing to me to see how much easier something can be when you walk away from it for a few days and some back. After taking 3-4 days off, the drum patterns seemed easier and I was able to get through things pretty well. I am curious to see how things go if I try it out on hard.
  • Christa and I leave for Wisconsin Dells on Friday. We will be out of town until Monday evening...I will be back to play my softball game that night. The chance to get away will be much appreciated.
  • Tonight is the third game in the WB league in Neenah. We have had a solid win and a solid defeat. I am curious if we can get a little more consistency in our team. We might actually be able to put some victories together.
  • Tomorrow at 5:00 PM is the CA/PA vs. A/RHD softball game. I will actually be able to make it this year. My Dad will be joining in to watch the game as well. I hope we do well. Check out the game at the softball field behind the parking ramp at UWO.
I think that's all for now. Peace.

0 comments: