I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Weekend Catch Up

Past News
  • The Brewers got swept by the Houston Astros. Boo. That is a series they should have taken.
  • We completed our second to last gaming session for the semester. Our last session is this weekend!
Future News
  • My third semester of the Healthy Titans program has come to a close. I will be meeting with Tyler on Tuesday to take a post-assessment. I will be interested to see how the results come out. We have seen some definite progress. I am now starting my own weight training routine.
  • Our softball season actually starts tonight. We got rained out last week. Stats from the game will hopefully be posted tomorrow.
  • Two weeks until Webster Hall closes! The craziness continues.

0 comments: