I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rock Band Drums!


Well, as stated on their website, my Rock Band drums came in the mail yesterday. I left work a little early and hung out my my little brother...and then I grabbed Christa and we started playing.

When you've been used to playing the Rock Band/Guitar Hero guitars, the drum set is quite the paradigm shift. The whole hand-foot coordination is going to take some getting used to.

I am trying to get through the solo career on the medium level and I have just decided to be OK with getting four stars on most songs. It should get easier as we go.

I look forward to inviting some folks over and trying to get a three to four person band going!

0 comments: