I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

New Item of Apparel


Over the next two Sundays, I will be helping out our pastor with the church services. On the 25th, I will actually be leading the service at our church. My pastor has recommended for awhile that I purchase an alb so that I might look more like an officiant for the service.

My preference was to go with something that was off-white, maybe a nice tan color. But, that was $40 more. So, I went with the more economical model seen to the right. Hopefully, people won't mistake me for an angel ;)!

My pastor said that white is pretty much universal so it should have some solid long-term use in the future.

0 comments: