I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Wedding & Banquet

Tomorrow, Christa and I will be attending the wedding of Kris DuBois and Adam Noe. Kris was a bridesmaid for Christa in our wedding. This will be the first wedding of the spring/summer season for us. Unfortunately, I won't be able to stick around for the reception as I will be on my way to the Residence Life banquet.

This will be my 5th banquet as a Residence Hall Director. I am excited to gather with colleagues and celebrate the accomplishments of staff and hall leaders throughout the year. I am only saddened that the awards given at the banquet will only honor one small fraction of the amazing people and amazing things done this year.

Sunday marks the final AD&D of the spring semester. Then we must wait until June 27-28 for the summer extravaganza!

0 comments: