I update this blog almost every day. It could be about anything: politics & current events, religion, work, geek-related materials. Sometimes I just post random thoughts.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Post-Assessment #3

I met with Tyler yesterday to go over the results of my semester of work with the Healthy Titans program. Overall, the results are good. I lost 7.5 pounds, my body fat percentage went down quite a bit (results pending), and cardio test improved and I even increased my sit and reach (a first)! Overall, I was very happy. Of all three semesters, I have noticed gains and definite muscle growth.

These post-assessment results are great, but they need to be followed by continued work over the break period between. I am hoping that I can work with Tyler to generate a program that I can work on over the summer so that when I come back for the fall semester I will have made additional gains. I want to avoid the cycle of being in shape and out of shape.

0 comments: